- Using the paper tape, stick the design to the front of the card. No need to worry about getting it on there perfectly, this is DIY FUN, just use your eye.
- Use your art knife to cut the design into the card. No need to put the pressure on like an elephant, as once you’ve gone over each letter you can remove the taped on design & go over the cut lines again using your fancy knife. Just remember to carefully peel the paper tape off to avoid taring the card.
- Fill the pocket with confetti (make sure you don’t over fill as it will make the card too bulky, a couple of pinches gives a nice coverage).
- Seal the pocket & shake it in your hand to spread the confetti.
- Using the paper tape stick the pocket to the inside of the card.
- You may like to put the folded card under a few heavy books for an hour or so to help the fold work a treat.
Please note: These cards really are for your nearest & dearest. As they do take time, making 100 may be a slight over commitment.
* for convince & delight you can purchase a DIY Christmas card pack from our website, which includes 6 plain cards, 6 kraft envelopes, 6 clear pockets, stencil downloads & mini joyful confetti. All you need to grab is an Art knife, paper tape & a cutting mat.