We are so pleased to have Jacinta here! We are such fans of her Instagram account. It is full of super fun and easy crafts, that are also smart and engaging. Go check it out: you won't be disappointed!
I am so excited to be a guest blogger for “Poppies for Grace!” Thank you for including me. My name is Jacinta and I am an Australian based Scientist and Mum of three, hoping to inspire creative kids and fun mums, families and educators. I post really easy and fun learning projects on my Instagram page @cintaandco. It’s called Cinta & Co. as my family and friends call me Cinta – short for Jacinta, and my kids are my co. – you will often see their little hands hard at work in the photos that I post. Today, I would like to share a really simple and fun Easter bunny basket that you can make at home in just a couple of minutes.
What you will need:
6 x 6 inch squares of coloured paper. We used origami squares, but any square paper will do.
Double sided tape
Black marker pen
How to make the Easter bunny baskets:
1. Fold your square of paper into thirds. Open up the folds and refold the square across the opposite axis, so that your paper is divided into 9 even squares.
2. Cut along the two middle folds on each side of the paper and add some double-sided tape to the edges of the middle paper sections.
3. Attach the end sections to the tape to form your basket. Cut a strip of paper and attach it to your basket to form the handle.
4. Decorate your baskets with a cute bunny face. To make the bunny face, cut out the bunny head from white paper, glue down some mini confetti checks and use your maker pen to draw eyes and a mouth.
5. Fill your baskets with confetti (and maybe some chocolate)!
Happy Easter everyone!