I'm sure you've all seen the awesome The House That Lars Built tutorial on making honeycomb fruit, we've added a step to be able to make tiny strawberries. Cute as a button. Hello summer parties!
- Cut out leaf shapes from the crepe. No need to be too particular in the shape.
- Cut out thin rectangles from the crepe. Fold & twist to make the stem.
- Cut the top & bottom off the honeycomb ball & cut some bulk from the side to make the berry thinner at the bottom & larger at the top.
- Fold the leaf and stick to one side of the honeycomb, flip & stick on one or two more leaves to the other side.
- Stick the stem down the centre of the ball.
- Fold open & secure with paper clip.
Setting the table:
- To make a centrepiece, pile large, small & mini honeycomb balls, along with honeycomb fruit & some of your smaller strawberries. You may like to add jars of bright flowers
- Place a small coloured paper plate on top of a larger size in a different colour. Add in paper cups & straws & a yummy bottle of fizz next to each plate.
- Place the napkin on the plate & a home made paper strawberry on top. You may like to add a little tag to this to make a place setting. Fruity fun!