Wholesale Terms of Trade
- All orders placed have a minimum of $250ex gst spend. All first orders are COD.
- Minimum quantity unit of 5 on all products except Honeycomb fancies, Acrylic room decoration, Tassel Garland Kits, Fancy Balloon Garlands and Feather garlands – minimum of 2 units.
- Status as a stockist is retained by placing an order every 3 months.
- Separate applications must be made to sell your stock online Online sales only permitted with pre-approval of Poppies for Grace
- No Poppies for Grace products may be sold at a third party location or via a third party website (e.g. markets or websites).
- Products purchased must be sold as purchased. They can not be modified or altered in anyway.
- Any claim of missing stock or faulty product must be made within 5 days. This can by emailing email@example.com
- We do not accept return of unsold stock.
- Prices and minimums are subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind.
- Delivery will be charged on order and be paid for by the Buyer.
Proforma Orders are orders which are paid in full at time of ordering. In addition to the above General Terms, please note that the following conditions apply to proforma orders:
- All first orders are pro-forma.
- Orders will be dispatched upon release of cleared funds.
- Once order is placed you will be sent an invoice. We require payment within 7 days from invoice date. If payment is not received your order will be cancelled.
Account orders are orders that we ship as quick as we can. You will need to apply for credit with us and it is at our discretion as to the terms that will be given.
- All payments are due within the line of credit given.
- All accounts that are more than 30 days in arrears may be placed on credit hold and may incur an additional 15% charge.
- Accounts that are outstanding for more than 60 days may be referred for debt collection/legal action.
- All product supplied remains the property of Poppies for Grace until payment is received in full.
- Orders/Backorders are dispatched automatically at time of availability.
- We will provide product images for you to display on your website, these are deep etched images and supplied at 72px. These are provided through a dropbox file. We will also provide a selection of styled images to be used on your website.
- All images supplied or taken by Poppies for Grace that you publish on Instagram or other social media sites must be tagged poppiesforgrace and include @poppiesforgrace in the comments. Failure to not tag Poppies For Grace may result in us cancelling your wholesale account.
- We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form.
- We are happy to supply product or styled images upon request. We request that you do not lift/copy images from our website without obtaining permission as they are subject to copyright laws.
- Our images are not to be used for advertising on any 3rd party platforms without permission.
- If you use images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page please make sure the image tag poppiesforgrace and include @poppiesforgrace in the comments.
- Poppies for Grace creates the pictures and descriptions for this website. All information, visual and text, is owned by Poppies for Grace and may not be used by any other party without the expressed permission of Poppies for Grace. Taking of any content, visual or text, will be deemed as a breach of copyright.